callisto24: (Default)
[personal profile] callisto24
 photo tumblr_muy7y82PXA1ql95xco1_r1_500_zpsjfonlief.png
found here

Writing projects:

Already done but still to post: Herbstwichteln für [profile] schreiberwald

The same procedure ... Nanowrimo
At least I'll try, though it might turn out to become something different than planned. I'm thinking about a kind of fluffy gay romance story. (As fluffy as I'm capable of.)

Then there will be:

[profile] deutsch_fandom

and hopefully:

Nachtisch Lebt allein Sex Jemandem ein Ständchen bringen Distanz-beziehung
Energie / Elektrizität Ball / Tanz-
veranstaltung
Familie Sich
selbst lieben
Besser als Freunde
Muttermal / Warze etc. Die Schulter tätscheln JOKER Blumenkette Bequem
Frei Schlechter Atem am Morgen Blaue Flecken Klassentreffen / Zusammenkunft Heilen
Packen Kitzeln Weihnachten / Lichterkette (muss nicht weihnachtlich sein) Komplimente Geräte zur Kommunikation

plus already signed up to this:

Photobucket

The 10,000-word big bang for small fandoms is coming soon!
Author Sign-Ups Open Sept 1 | Artist Sign-Ups Open Nov 1

(2000 words until now - of course DaVinci's Demons)

Looks like nearly all my ideas are somehow influenced by this one special character:

 photo venividivinci tublr._zpsfbwssevf.jpg
found here
I couldn't decide which one to post, therefore here's a second pretty Riario picture.
 photo queens page tumblr_zpsxwemxzvd.jpg
found here

Euch allen ein wunderschönes Samhain!

Date: 2016-11-01 01:05 pm (UTC)
meridian_rose: Leo (Riley) and Riario (Ritson) (davincisdemons)
From: [personal profile] meridian_rose
Good luck with your writing projects! I hope you had a good Halloween.
I finished my asexual-spectrum Riario meta, now to write some fic about asexual-spectrum Riario. But I have a lot of projects to get on with for rebel NaNo :)

I love that the free space on your card is called "Joker" :D

Having just dealt with a "asexuality can probably be fixed with hormones" comment I really enjoyed seeing Riario. It cheered me up :D

Date: 2016-11-07 06:50 pm (UTC)
meridian_rose: pen on letter background  with text  saying 'writer' (Default)
From: [personal profile] meridian_rose
Just wanted to say that for some reason LJ never notifies me when you post/reply to me there. I get notifications at Dreamwidth though! So if I do not respond to you it is because LJ is mean, not because I am ignoring you!

Profile

callisto24: (Default)
callisto24

June 2017

S M T W T F S
    123
456789 10
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

  • Style: Deep Forest for Ciel by nornoriel

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 20th, 2017 07:20 am